Programme announced for IWFM London conference
The Institute of Workplace & Facilities Management (IWFM) has released the programme for its London annual conference.
Taking place on 14th March 2019 at the Art Deco Freemason’s Hall, the event theme is FM as a disruptor.
Delegates will hear from a range of thought-provoking speakers including:
• Simone Fenton-Jarvis, Chief Workplace Officer at Twinkl: how the CWO role is disrupting FM.
• Rob Strachan at Landmark exploring how the serviced office model is disrupting FM and how flexible workspace should be part of the FM’s planning.
• Jeremy White, Executive Editor at Wired magazine: what future technology is going to disrupt FM and how can FM use it to disrupt business?
• Lewis Beck, Director Consulting EMEA at CBRE: Dad, did you ever work at a desk?
• Jeremy Campbell, Director of EMCOR UK: using technology and data to rethink the future of workplace.
• A panel debate on the uberisation of FM and how’s that’s disrupting traditional staffing models including:
o Quentin Guilluy, CEO of Andjaro
o Chris Moriarty, Director at IWFM
o Lewis Beck, CBRE
o James Dyer, Project Director, Clean Event
• Mike Gillespie, MD at Advent FM: Using information assets to build a better workplace.
• Mark Kennedy, Director of Maintenance at Freemasons Hall: a case study of the building.
The conference will give you advice and ideas that you can implement in your organisations the following day as well as networking with your peers.
Tickets cost just £80 for members; £100 for non-members; and £60 for students. All fees include VAT and a booking fee.
The full agenda can be viewed here.
Alternatively, you can contact Cathy Hayward on 07971 400332 or firstname.lastname@example.org